Just a small update on stuff I'm doing in the past weeks.
- Creating Business Diagrams (BPMN) and Simulations in TIBCO Business Studio<
- Getting serious in SQL with analytical functions of Oracle 10g
- Studying how to write mathematical proofs (book: How to Prove It)
- Reading (at last!) the classic Frederick Brooks: The Mythical Man-Month
- Reading some of Edsger Dijkstra writings
As you can see my current time in learning is devoted to mathematics, oracle and software development management. In short the mathematical is just improve my skills with logic and reasoning, the oracle study is for my current path to OCP and the management studies is for professional growth.
On the shelve (not at particularly order):